How Can I Identify My Pet?
If your pet becomes lost, proper identification is your best chance for a safe return.
- Dogs and cats should always wear collars.
- A current municipal license tag is the best form of identification for your dog.
- Attach a label or tag to your pet’s collar giving the pet’s name, address and your telephone number.
- Take photos, record color and special markings, breed, weight and age.
- All of our adoptions have an ID microchip already implanted just under the skin.
- ID microchips are also available for other animals at the Humane Society for only $15.00.